Will the 7 crushing costs of High Street Hell kill the Wit’s End Clothing Company?
It’s tough being a shopkeeper, in a Nation of online shoppers…
Well, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas and the January Sales are well and truly over, taking Toys R Us and Maplin with them.
But will the retail meltdown take the Wit’s End Clothing Company with it too? Or maybe even you?
Yet another round of restructuring and store closures for some, and for others, store openings: trying to get the mix of ‘brick to click’ and ‘click to brick’ round the right way. Is the shop a billboard for the website or the website a billboard for the shop?
Video didn’t kill the radio star, in fact…
There are plenty of retailers out there who are doing just fine. Under the microscope we’d find they share one thing in common: they are overtly cost conscious – they kill overhead.
There’s maybe not much you can do about:
- squeezed incomes
- online shopping
- rising business rates
- exchange rates
- the living wage
- debt repayments…
But looking at the price tag, plainly the Wits’ End Clothing Company has got a problem with these costs…Maybe you have too?
We can work wonders on one of your biggest costs – business insurance. Here’s how it works…
Firstly we recognise the four great, indisputably ugly truths about business insurance:
- Insurance companies dispute 50% of all large claims† from businesses (that’s worth reading twice!)
do this for two reasons:
- breach of policy conditions (which you never read or remembered)
- inadequate information disclosure (which you didn’t think important at the time).
- It takes 3 years on average to resolve a large disputed claim‡ (if you can resolve it!). Meanwhile, without cash flow, your business goes into administration.
- This is why 43% of businesses experiencing a disaster NEVER RECOVER†, not because they have experienced a disaster, but because their insurance is a disaster!
So, what’s the answer? At the Business Insurance Bureau, we know that it’s not about how cheap you make it, but how you make it cheaper. Here’s how we can save you money and protect your future:
Bob the Broker’s business philosophy…
…making it cheaper, by doing it right™
There is only one legitimate way to make sure your insurance is cheaper: cutting down claims by controlling risk. That takes partnership, relationships, service commitment, expertise and ‘going the extra mile’.
No one else will provide this – a Risk Management Rebate Voucher worth up to
£500.00† towards the cost of:
Thermographic surveys • Fixed Electrical Testing • PAT Testing • Fire Risk Assessment • Health and Safety Compliance • Security Compliance • ISO Accreditation • and other deserving risk improvement features
Not only that! We also…
- Offer multi-location discounts on top of your rebate
- Offer two to three year deals, with a no claim bonus!
- We give you a rebate every single year, per location that you renew on our unique facility and get the risk improvements completed and verified.
- Tailor the policy conditions around your routines, not your routines around the policy conditions.
- Run a reminder service to help make sure you don’t miss compliance and policy dates.
- Provide a claims and risk management co-ordination, so you can concentrate on your business.
Keeping your claims low and your premiums lower, we’re making it cheaper, by doing it right™
Don’t wait, call Bob and the team now!
†Terms and conditions apply. Rebates are calculated based off your final premium amount and on receipt of legitimate certification that the work has been carried out. The £500 figure is based on a sample of 101 clients who received a rebate between 2016-2017.
*sources: business continuity institute/london chamber of commerce and industry ǂft.com July 2014 MacTavish